When managing a Facebook Business Manager account, inviting someone to join your team can be an important step in delegating tasks and collaborating on projects. Because let’s face it, Facebook Business Manager is like a minefield. One wrong step and BOOM! You’ve blown up your entire marketing campaign. But with these step-by-step instructions, you’ll be able to navigate this treacherous terrain like a pro.
In this article, I’m going to give you the step-by-step guide with short videos showing how you can invite people to your Business account.
Complete Step-by-step Guide:
- Log in to your Facebook Business Manager account and navigate to the Business Settings menu.
- From the Business Settings menu, click on the People tab.
- Click on the blue Add button on the right-hand side of the middle column.
- In the pop-up window, enter the email address of the person you want to invite.
- Select the appropriate level of access for the person you’re inviting. You can choose from the following roles: Employee Access, or Admin Access.
- Select the desired access you want to give to your assets.
- Pages – there are two types of pages here, the New Page Experience and the Classic page. In this section, you need to select which Page you want to grant the user access to.
- Ad accounts – given to people that will advertise for you. Usually, media buyers or your FB advertiser. Just select the correct Ad Account in this section.
- Catalogues – provide access to this if your media buyer will advertise using Catalog objective OR if you’re going to have someone (like a developer) troubleshoot or implement the catalog feed.
- Pixel – the most common access you need to give. Especially to a developer that will have to setup your pixel.
- APP – If you have an application for your business. There are so many possibilities here but most of the time this is for developer access.
- Instagram Account – obviously, it gives access to an Insta account.
7. The person you invited will receive an email with the invitation link. They will need to click on the link to accept the invitation and create their account.
8. Once they’ve accepted the invitation, you’ll see their name listed under the People tab in your Business Settings menu.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully invited someone to your Facebook Business Manager account. Remember to always carefully select the appropriate level of access for the person you’re inviting to ensure the security and privacy of your account.